I’m crossing things off my list today and it feels so good.
1. Registered for the Texas Style Council Conference in March. Super excited. Attempted to add badge. Failed.
2. Researched plus-sized shopping options in Austin. Big win on that.
3. Made some much-delayed, much needed phone calls. On my way to setting up some awesome events for women here in town. Win.
4. Ate some old pizza. Half-fail (because it was gross). Half-win because it was free.
5. Really thought about my 30 for 30 picks. For real this time. Win!
How was everyone’s day?
|Top: Forever 21, Skirt: Thakoon for Target, Tights: Gap, Boots: Zara, Necklace: Tiffany|
January 24, 2011