This is an outfit I wore last week, with some of the same pieces I wore at other times of the week, and NO I didn’t do laundry in between. So now you know that.
I’m gonna go ahead and take part in the Honest Scrap Blog Award Carpenter St gave me, even though I’m not usually one to do these sorts of things…The rules are to share 5 “random” facts about myself and then pass it on to 5 more bloggers…
So heeere I go:
1. I almost applied to go back to graduate school in social psychology but I didn’t.
2. I have very little desire to keep my car clean, unless a squirrel shits all over the outside of it.
3. I have driven across the country so many times that I forgot exactly how many times it’s been…seven or eight maybe?
4. I still feel bad about the one time I smooshed a frog out of curiosity when I was little.
5. I’m still resentful for the time someone I drove across the country with didn’t share his peanut butter with my friend Jenny and I. Maybe that was payback for the frog?
|Cardigan: BDG, Tanks: F21, Old Navy, Jeans: Gap, Boots: Zara, Earrings: MJ|
January 14, 2011